Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €60,000 - €79,999
Location: Dublin City
- Assisting the VAT partners with the successful, timely and commercial delivery of VAT advisory to Irish and international clients.
- Responsibility for the project management of clients/assignments to ensure service delivery in line with client expectations.
- Mentoring / training more junior members of the VAT team.
- Carrying out technical research necessary to support client engagement and for internal/external thought leadership commentary.
- Assist with and the ability to identify new products or services to existing and potential clients.
- Assistance with the management of fee and collection targets.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- A relevant tax, legal or accountancy qualification – ITI/CTA qualified
- Strong academic record
- Excellent technical knowledge of Irish and European VAT legislation and case law
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a professional tax/vat environment – ideally with some Big 4 experience
- Financial services and real estate experience is desirable.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experienced in providing strong client service delivery across a portfolio of businesses/clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to build good working relationships with clients and colleagues