Internal Audit Manager (Consultancy)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €60,000 - €79,999
Location: Dublin City
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 plus benefits
Travel: Low - most clients are based in greater Dublin area.
One of Ireland's largest and most successful Internal Audit Service & Consultancy departments is seeking an experienced Internal Audit to join them in a Management capacity.
The role will have responsibility for planning and managing the work of up to 10+ staff members, between 1 and 4 years experience. The department works with large companies in a variety of industries, and projects typically undertaken would include
- Running a fully outsourced Internal Audit function for a client company
- Providing co-sourced staff to an existing Internal Audit function
- Providing subject-matter expertise to assist an existing department in a particular type of review.
- Quality assurance - reviewing the work of an existing Internal Audit department.
- SOX implementations
- Clients span Financial Services and non-Financial Service sectors.
This role will appeal to an experienced Internal Auditor who is seeking a route to staff management and further promotion. This department has the scale to offer realistic further promotion opportunities, and the consultancy nature means that you can gain exposure to a wide variety of industries in a short space of time.
We are seeking:
- An experienced Internal Auditor, whether working in manufacturing, retail, banking, funds, etc.
- Strong communication skills - dealing with clients & managing staff.
- Strong report writing skills
- Accountancy or Internal Audit qualification is preferred.
- Previous experience of working in a practice environment is beneficial.
If you are an internal auditor seeking an opportunity that can offer clear career progression - why not take a look at this? Call David Armstrong on 01 231 4651 for more information, or alternatively please send us your CV and we will make contact.